Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Retreat EATS

So, my mind has been going a million miles a minute over ideas for this Retreat.........................packaging your goodies, displaying goodies to buy to make your scrapping great, goodies to eat, sigh!  It's all about the goodies really!  Those of you who know me, know that I am obsessed with that.

I have been surfing around the net here and found so many yummy things.  Doing the catering ourselves means that we are in control..............and I like that.  Wanna see what I have found?

These!!

Oreo Truffles, are you kidding me??

Or how nice would it be to sip Pink Lemonade while we scrap?


Oo, oo, oo............Lemon Drop Cupcakes, delicious!

BIG SIGH!  Now you all know Miss G & I are not chefs OK.............and our offerings will NOT look exactly like these.  We are not sure exactly what we will be plating up yet.  But we are determined to spoil you and we will do the best we can to make your time great at the retreat.  Will be back soon to share some packaging ideas with you..........who knows, your goodies at retreat may be packaged with inspiration from what we find?!?!?!?

Cheers,
Alex



No comments:

Post a Comment