Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Packaging Pretties

I'll tell you what I love, nearly as much as pretty packaging................PINTEREST.com!!  Awesome site, now I can "pin" all my fav. photos in one place and easily go to where I found them again!  When you are a visual person like I am, it works!

So, what does that have to do with the Retreat I hear you ask??  I have been collecting Pretty Packaging ideas on my Pinterest board and it looks gorgeous.  Want me to share some?

Of course you do!  How cute is this?  A brown bag and a doillie..........and soooooo pretty!


Lollie packages.........yummo!
Or these Yummies!

So many full packaging ideas to look at.  I am so inspired, aren't you?  Let me know if you see any fabulous packaging ideas like the ones above.  I love being inspired.

Cheers,
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment