Monday, April 18, 2011

The Announcement!!

How does a weekend away scrapping by the lakeside in a characteristic old guest house sound?

Sound??  See, all I heard there was "weekend" and "scrapping" and I AM IN.  LOL.

Let me invite you to the very first SCRAP ALLEY RETREAT on the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie.  We will spend a whole weekend, from 4.00pm Friday 12th August till 3.00pm Sunday 14th August with great company and unlimited scrap time.........that's right, NO CURFEW.  Please click on this link to see more about where it is we will be staying, a gorgeous old guest house located on the shores of Lake Macquarie.  So peaceful and beautiful.

All your meals with be provided along with morning and afternoon teas.  A scrap space for the whole weekend to complete or begin your craft projects and good company to chat and share stories and inspiration with.

All for only $175 per person.

Yes, that's right.  Just $175 for the whole weekend.  Spaces are limited so register your interest at scrapalley@gmail.com and you will receive details for paying a deposit of $75 to secure your spot.  I would love to have you join me on what is sure to be an awesome weekend.  If you have any questions please also contact me at scrapalley@gmail.com, I will be only too happy to answer them.

Cheers

2 comments: